Providing personal data, as well as consent to their processing are completely voluntary. All personal data that has been provided to us are processed only to the extent and purpose for which the customer agreed. Unfortunately, if you do not agree to the processing of personal data during registration, we will not be able to guarantee access to all functions of our store - including placing orders for the store's assortment.
Please remember that you have the right to update or delete your personal data at any time. In the case of registered customers, the change can be made by editing it in the Customer Panel. In the case of unregistered customers or in the case of willingness to delete data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ensure that our company adheres to the policy of personal data security. Your data is safe with us and we make every effort to ensure that the level of services we provide is as high as possible and guarantees the greatest possible security.
The operator of the store at https://www.shop.biodar.com.pl is BioDar Dorota Flaga company with headquarters in Konarzyce, ul. Łomżyńska 210, 18-400 Łomża, POLAND.
The store obtains information about users and their actions in the following way:
1. By information entered voluntarily in forms.
2. By additional gathering information about the connection parameters (IP address).
3. By saving "cookies" files on the final devices. Details of the operation of "cookies" in our store are described in the Cookies Information.
What personal data do we need?
1. When registering your account in our store, please provide the data necessary to create an account, so you do not have to waste time on re-filling the entire order form with each subsequent purchase. The registered customer may also view the history of purchases after logging in.
2. Placing an order - when ordering, please provide us with the data necessary to complete the order, which in the case of registered and logged in Clients are partially collected automatically from the data provided during registration.
If you subscribe to the newsletter when registering your account or using the form directly on the store's website, we only ask for the e-mail address on which commercial information will be sent. At any time, you can opt out of receiving the newsletter by logging into your account in the store or by clicking on the link canceling the subscription, located in the footer of each newsletter.
Protection of your personal data
Only store employees who have been trained in accordance with the personal data security policy have access to your personal data.
We applied technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of personal data being processed in accordance with the requirements set out in the provisions on the protection of personal data.
1. Data is subject to disclosure to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
2. Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the store to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.